Use Horiver Delta in combination with species specific Pherodis pheromone for trapping and monitoring moths and mealybugs.
Different species of moths and mealybugs, depending on the pheromone used.
How it works
Mode of action
Male moths and mealybugs are attracted to the species-specific pheromone and get caught in the glue.
Polysterene card coated with dry sticky glue.
Available colours and sizes
Yellow: 20x40 cm
Numbers per package
Directions for use
- Remove the silicone paper from one side of the trap
- Fold the card into a triangle with the glued surface on the inside of the trap
- Use a staple or clip to keep the trap in its triangle shape
- Place the Pherodis capsule in the middle of the bottom of the trap
- Hang the traps above the crop in a location where they can easily be inspected (e.g. along the central aisle of the greenhouse)
- Distribute the traps as evenly as possible over the area, in order to avoid interference
- Replace the traps when largely covered by insects and/or debris
- Two or four Horiver Delta traps per hectare for each species of moth
- One trap per 500-1000 m² for mealybugs
Use in combination with species specific Pherodis pheromone.
See Best before date.
In a cool, dry place.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."