How it works
Mode of action
Insect pests are attracted to the colour of the sticky trap and get caught in the glue.
Polyethylene ribbon coated with wet sticky glue.
Available colours and sizes
yellow, blue, white, red, black and transparent
5, 10, 15 and 30 cm x 100 m
15 cm width is also available in lengths of 125, 150 and 500 m; other lengths on request
Directions for use
Make sure that the Rollertraps are at least a room temperature before placing them. The glue will be softer and the traps will unroll easier.
- Place Rollertraps in areas where high pest pressure is expected, such as along gables, near ventilation windows and at (other) places with dry conditions
- Rollertrap should be hung above the crop when the crop is still low
- Attach the Rollertrap to crop wires, greenhouse poles, or other supportive structures
- Place the Rollertrap approximately 25 cm above the crop, except for the 30 cm width which needs to be placed 40 cm above the crop
- To assist with placement, insert a rod or other expedient through the center opening of the roll which will allow the Rollertrap to spin freely while unrolling
- At the beginning and end of each run, cut the trap approximately 40 cm longer than the support structure. Wrap the extra around the support and secure with staples or clips. It may be necessary to secure the Rollertrap mid run to provide additional support.
- It is recommended to replace the Rollertrap after 10 months, or earlier if the surface is largely covered by insects and/or debris
- For additional recommendations and rates, contact your local Koppert representative or distributor
One Rollertrap per 1 to 3 plant rows.
In high crops Rollertraps should preferably be installed when the crop is still low, just before or after planting.
See Best before date.
In a cool, dry place.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."