Regional Head and Sales officer for different locations
Koppert Biological Systems is looking for passionate and self-motivated candidates with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the agri-input sector to join our sales and marketing team for developing sales in different parts of the country.
Regional Head position: Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh
Sales officer positions: Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh
Regional Head Role Responsibilities:
- Developing and managing Sales team and building the team to achieve the success.
- Aggressively appointing and managing Channel partners
- Planning the Territory wise business with crop and product matrix
- Plan and monitor Field promotional activities and demand generation activities.
- Keep the management informed with regular reporting and market update.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, making recommendations to management.
- Sales forecasting and achieving the sales goals.
- Controlling the Account receivables.
- Building customer relations and constantly look for new opportunities and clients.
- Implementing the company strategies and policies at various levels.
- Liaising with Key influencers.
- Having direct contacts with Key accounts.
Qualification: Agriculture/Horticulture degree with 8-10 years relevant experience in Agri input industry. MBA will be an added qualification.
Sales Officers Key job Responsibilities:
- Forecasting and achieving the sales targets month by month.
- Planning and executing sales promotional activities by spending time with the farmers.
- Conducting farmer meetings, Field days with proper knowledge of the products.
- Appointing and managing the Channel partners.
- Effectively Communicate, present, negotiate and get the business from the Channel.
- Constantly look for new sales opportunities and new areas and crops.
- Build relationship with farmers and Channel partners.
- Regularly reporting on market updates, travel plans and sales updates.
- Handling the customer issues in consultation with the supervisor and management.
- Collecting the account receivables in the market.
Qualification: B.Sc. Agri/ Horticulture with 3-5 years experience in Agri input sales and marketing. Post-Graduation in Agri Business management will also be considered.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with strong work ethics
- Computer literate
- Willing to travel extensively and a flexible approach
Are you interested? Send us your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com