When to use Veni GoKlean?
Useful for pre-sowing soil disinfection. Disinfection of Fungi, Bacteria and Virus on plants and post harvesting. It is helpful in extending shelf life of the produce, due to its disinfection property.
- Stable, safe, sustainable and cost effective,
- Universal range of application,
- Free from chlorine, Free from carcinogenic or mutagenic effect,
- Free from danger of bacterial resistance,
- Long- lasting effect due to encapsulation, Non-corrosive, Non inflammable, Non-irritant,
- Non-toxic, Non mutagenic, Non-hazardous,
- No re-entry barrier,
- Parameters like hardness, salinity, pH does not impair the efficiency of Veni GoKlean.
How it works
How does Veni GoKlean work?
The combination of these two elements silver and copper has a synergistic effect to disinfects all forms of microbes. Colloidal particles cause cold injury to microbial cell and further deactivate the metabolic system and inhibit further reproduction of the microbes.
Colloidal Silver: 100ppm
Colloidal Copper: 100ppm
Directions for use
Application of Veni GoKlean
- Mix 1.25 - 1.5 ml (for spray), 2-3 ml (for drench), 5 ml (for tuber/rhizome/plant material treatment) of Veni GoKlean in 1 L of water and apply on the target area.
- Veni GoKlean can be used for regular treatment by drip, foliar sprays, and drenching methods.
Compatible with all agro-chemicals. Veni GoKlean should not be used along with microbial bio pesticides and bio fertilizers.
Pesticides can have (in)direct effects on biological solutions. Find out which pesticides have side effects on this product.
It is stable for a period of 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."