When to use Veni Micro?
Vegetables: One application in early vegetative phase and repeat 1-2 applications at 15 days interval
Flowers: Apply daily
Fruits: During vegetative and reproductive stage at 15 days intervals
How it works
How does Veni Micro work?
Veni Micro acts as bio-stimulant which stimulates healthy growth and enhances fertility in the plants.
- Rapid absorption by plants
- Suitable for foliar application and through drip application
- Builds critical levels of many trace elements
- Healthier and greener plants
- Supports in correcting trace elements deficiencies
- Increases the levels of energy, water and nutrient holding capacity
- Improves crop immune system against pest and disease attack
- Enhances abiotic stress tolerance in plants
- Meets the demands of high yielding varieties
Protein Hydrolysates: 0.5%
Nano Trace Elements: 0.075%
Directions for use
2ml per litre of water as foliar spray / drip feed / soil drench
Compatibility and other info
Compatibility: Compatible with all pesticides, bio-pesticides, fertilizers, bio-fertilizers, water soluble fertilizers and other inputs as tank mix.
Shelf life: It is stable for a period of 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Re-entry barrier: No re-entry barrier
Pre-Harvest Interval: No waiting period for harvest
Other information: Non-Toxic, Non-Hazardous and Non-Inflammable
Pesticides can have (in)direct effects on biological solutions. Find out which pesticides have side effects on this product.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."